Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Earlier this year I was a little disappointed to here that the CXC fall camp in Park city was taking place the same time as Canadian Thanksgiving… I love thanksgiving and normally celebrate it at home feasting on turkey and freshly harvested vegetables from my Mom’s garden. But luckily the CXC team along with a couple other fellow Canadians who came down for the camp, decided we would all get together and make our own Thanksgiving dinner here at Dave Knoop’s house in Park City.

So this past Sunday, my teammates and I spent our rest day preparing a huge feast, with turkey, stuffing, potatoes, Carolyn’s delicious pecan yams, carrots and parsnips followed by apple and pumpkin pie made by Andrea Dupont and Dasha Giasova.

The dinner turned out great! Thanks to everyone for making this happen. ☺





No comments:

What I Live By:

"Belief is the mother of reality. Excellence is a state of mind."

"A Bad day on skis is better then a good day at the office"

"There is NOTHING the body suffers, the soul may not profit by."

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you are right." -Henry Ford

Photos