Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tour Final



I finished the Tour in 6th place overall!



Congrats to my teammates Jennie Bender who was 1st and Caitlin Gregg finishing 2nd

Today was a fun race. With a bit of a disapointing 5km classic yesterday, I started todays race 1 minute and 17 sec behind the leader in 14th spot. I just went as hard as I could and managed to pass 8 people crossing the line in 6th spot, with the 5th fastest time of the day. It was an exciting couple days with lots of spectators, and action going on during the races.

Here is a video clip from the start of the Mens 10km mass start on Saturday:

No comments:

What I Live By:

"Belief is the mother of reality. Excellence is a state of mind."

"A Bad day on skis is better then a good day at the office"

"There is NOTHING the body suffers, the soul may not profit by."

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you are right." -Henry Ford

Photos